Here are again with new rumors about the next in the Note family: Galaxy Note 4. Since we know you people are always eager to read and fantasize about upcoming gadgets, then according to a chinese source (cnmo.com/news/377200.html) these are going to be GN4's specs:
- Water and dust-proof
- A display resolution of 2560x1440 pixels (Did anyone say Ultra HD 4K? Bitch please.)
- Exynos processor with 6-cores or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 20.7-megapixel rear camera with 4K video-recording capability (of what use I can't guess)
- Battery capacity between 3600 and 3800 mAh
- 128GB of internal memory
- 4G network and Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Handwriting recognition to unlock the phone (woot?)
So let's hook this stuff to an external display and start working with our CAD software.
A few days before, Yoon Han-kil, senior vice president of Samsung, said that the Galaxy Note 4 will have a new form factor with a three-sided Youm display.